Price, models and availability
First deliveries are scheduled for early July 2022.
Size and Design
- Exterior colours - White, Grey and Blue. Additional colours will become available.
- Interior colours - Blue/Grey on launch. One additional to follow.
Range and powertrain
The in-car technology will mostly mirror what is available in the Chinese market.
Warranty and servicing
How much does it cost to own and run?
How does it compare to other EVs?
Where can you see it and test drive it?
The Atto 3 will be on display at the BYD/EVdirect Experience Centre located at 50 Riley Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney.
Vehicles can be viewed and tested at Eagers Automotive dealerships. Locations to be confirmed.
Stay up to date with the latest EV news
Our weekly newsletter will keep you posted about the latest EV news, feature articles and new models added to our database.
- NewsBYD Atto 3: Price and specs detailed for Australia, from $44,381
- GuidesElectric Car Incentives in Australia: State by State Guide (2022)
- NewsWhat BYD electric cars are coming to Australia?