EV Charging Stations Map
Use this map to find EV charging stations located close to you.
About this EV Charging Station Map from Plugshare
PlugShare (iOS/Android/website) is a free app to easily find local public EV charging stations on a map.
It’s a community-driven, crowd-sourced app that allows users to rate a public EV charger, share their personal experiences, and contribute photos like Google Maps to better understand a charger’s location.
Things you can do with PlugShare
- Find public charging stations compatible with your EV
- Filter for connector type, charging speed, and amenities like food or bathrooms
- Check for station functionality and current availability
- Link to your favorite navigation app for directions to your selected charger
- Pay for charging with Pay with PlugShare (at participating locations) and monitor your session
- Add new charging stations to the map as you discover them
- Receive notifications when a new charger is installed nearby
- Use PlugShare with Android Auto to browse nearby charging locations, bookmarked locations, and trips you've planned from the built-in display of compatible vehicles
How it works
Charging stations are shown as pins on a map, which are sourced from a mix of charging providers, businesses and users. Orange pins indicate level 3 DC fast chargers and there are filters to sort by charging connector type, Tesla Superchargers, amenities like bathrooms and more.
Importantly, through the contributions of users, it tells you whether the charging station may be out of order or faulty, the plug types available, their AC/DC output speeds and more.
The PlugShare app is also compatible on Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, so finding and navigating to a nearby charger can be safely operated on the vehicle’s infotainment itself.
Stay up to date with the latest EV news
- Get the latest news and update
- New EV model releases
- Get money savings-deal